Aviation Medicine Brisbane

Make an Appointment

Aviation Medicine Brisbane

Dr Peter Herbert is a Designated Aviation Medical Examiner with extensive experience.

DAME work requires a careful and individualised interest in the welfare of those involved in aviation, and this is our focus at Racecourse Road Health Centre. All recreational and commercial pilots are welcome to come and have a full medical with us. All results uploaded in real time to CASA.

Your aviation medical is something you need to ensure is done well, as your profession can depend on it – we understand the process and can attend to all of your aviation medicine needs in a relaxed environment on the Hinterland in Brisbane.

We attend to the needs of pilots from all over Brisbane central and surrounding areas, and perform aviation medicine for our clients at our Racecourse Road medical practice.  Full ECG-reporting software and other advanced technology can bring about real results in real time, all uploaded to CASA on your behalf, for full approval.  Both Class 1 and Class 2 Pilots recommend Racecourse Road Health Centre for Aviation Medicine.